These treasures are one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth!
When local berries are out of season, these handy little red gems always give the antioxidant boost in a flash since they are dried and keep for a long time.
Goji berries are:
- Rich in antioxidants, including immune-boosting Vitamin C and selenium
- High in beta-carotene, which is great for skin health, immunity and vision
- A good source of zeaxanthin, a carotenoid that's concentrated in the eyes and is important for vision protection and health
- Contain a wide spectrum of amino acids, which are essential for healing and repair
- High in minerals such as iron and calcium.